K96 Contest Rules
1. Contests are open to all persons eighteen (18) years of age or older, unless specified in contest rules, except employees and the families of the Elyria-Lorain Broadcasting Company, promoters and sponsors of this contest.
2. How to win: No Purchase is necessary to enter this contest. Entries will be accepted by the method described with each specific contest.
3. Condition of accepting prize. Terms and Conditions: In all cases of awarding prizes, the winner must sign an affidavit of eligibility (The Rules), a W9 tax form (if prize value is $600 or over,) and provide a photocopy of valid ID. All forms must be completed within 30 days of winning notification, or winners will forfeit their prize. As a condition of entering the contest, the winner agrees to be bound by these rules and consents to the use of his/her name, likeness and/or voice for additional publicity and advertising purposes carried out by sponsors without additional compensation. All entrants release The Elyria-Lorain Broadcasting Company, their advertisers, promoters of this contest, and their employees from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from the contest, and acceptance or use of the prize, including liability for personal injury or death. Elyria-Lorain Broadcasting reserves the right to select alternate winners at random. There is no cash value and this prize cannot be refunded, transferred or exchanged. If winner cannot use the prize but accepts the prize, the winner will still receive a 1099 and is responsible for all taxes.
4. The Prize is as described with each specific contest.
5. If the taxable value of this prize is $600 or over, all federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes, including sales tax and federal tax, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Void wherever restricted or prohibited by law.
6. For call in to win contests, a “sounder” or cue to call or announcement will be aired, along with a message instructing listeners to call for a chance to become a winner. Listen to the Station and be the designated numbered caller to the Station’s contest line. The correct caller will either automatically win the announced prize or be required to perform a task (i.e., answering a trivia question correctly), as determined by the Station and announced during the cue to call to win. Prizes for Call In to Win or “Cue to Call” Contests conducted by the Station will vary and be announced prior to the cue to call in. Listen to the Station for details on specific giveaways and for the times to play. The dates, times, winner selection and prizes will vary with each station giveaway, as determined by the Station and announced during the cue to call. Winner must be the designated caller to the phone number announced; the designated caller, if eligible, will be a winner. If Company determines the designated caller is not eligible, the Company may select the next consecutive eligible caller as the winner. Listeners may be listening via the Station stream on the Internet: please be advised that you may be listening to a delayed stream of the radio signal, which may vary depending on your computer’s memory capacity and the speed of your internet connection. For that reason, we strongly recommend that you turn on your radio to the Station to participate in any call-in contest to be sure you are participating in “real time.” The Company assumes no responsibility for contestants not making timely phone calls to the station as a result of the delays in the Internet stream. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions due to buffering limitations. Contest Participants should not rely on streamed broadcasts.
7. For online contests start by logging onto the Station’s website during the stated contest period and follow the contest information. Valid contest entries must contain all information requested and must be received by the station on or before the deadline for registration. Limit one (1) online entry per name and/or verified email address. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified.
8. Elyria-Lorain Broadcasting reserves the right to change these rules at anytime during the promotion for any reason. Copies of these rules are available by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) to ATTN: Rules Request, 10327 Milan Road, Milan, Ohio 44846 or visit our website at http://www.wkfm.com.
“Show Us Your Rack”
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS CONTEST. This contest is open to all persons with a valid 2015 Ohio Hunting License. Proof must be shown to Elyria-Lorain Broadcasting employees should the person win. Those not valid to enter include employees and their families of the Elyria-Lorain Broadcasting Company, its advertisers and promoters of this contest. The stated parties and promotional participants are not liable for any injury or death incurred because of this promotion.
2. NO PURCHASE, REGISTRATION FEE OR MONETARY DONATION IS REQUIRED TO ENTER THIS CONTEST. To enter: Email picture of a deer (one deer per entry) harvested between September 26, 2015 and December 6, 2015. Must include name and phone number. THE PERSON WHO HARVESTED THE DEER MUST BE IN THE PHOTO.
3. GRAND PRIZE DRAWING. The grand prize drawing will be held December 11, 2015. Time to be determined. The winner agrees to sign a contest release form as a condition of receiving the prize package and agree to allow the use of his/her name, likeness and/or voice for additional publicity and advertising purposes for a period of one year from the Grand Prize drawing date, without additional compensation. The grand prize winner will be chosen by a judging panel chosen by WKFM. Grand prize winner will NOT necessarily be chosen due to weight of deer or size of rack. i.e. 10 point buck does not automatically win nor does it automatically beat out an 8 point buck. WKFM also reserves the right to amend these rules at any time during the contest. All decisions of WKFM are final.
4. THE PRIZE PACKAGE consists of a THIRD PLACE WINS A FIFTY DOLLAR GIFT CARD TO LAKE ERIE ARMS IN HURON. SECOND PLACE WILL TAKE HOME A FREE CONCEALED CARRY CLASS . GRAND PRIZE: A TWELVE GAUGE MOSSBURG FIVE-HUNDRED MOSSBERG SLUGSTER WITH A TWENTY-FOUR INCH BARREL
5. CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTING THE PRIZE. The prize cannot be refunded, transferred or exchanged. Winning deer must provide weigh-in ticket from September 26, 2015 – December 6, 2015. If Weigh-In ticket not available, an alternate winner will be chosen. Winner MUST have valid 2015 hunting license OR own the property on which the deer was harvested. Proof of all items must be shown before prize will be turned over to winner.
6. COPIES OF THESE RULES are available by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Show Us Your Rack” c/o WKFM-FM, 10327 Milan Rd., Rt. 250, Milan, OH 44846.
“Girls Night Out DreamCation Ticket Raffle”
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS CONTEST. This contest is open to all persons 18 years or older, except employees and their families of the Elyria-Lorain Broadcasting Company, its advertisers and promoters of this contest. The stated parties and promotional participants are not liable for any injury or death incurred because of this promotion.
2.NO PURCHASE, REGISTRATION FEE OR MONETARY DONATION IS REQUIRED TO ENTER THIS CONTEST. To enter, sign up at wkfm.com or wlkrradio.com.
3.GRAND PRIZE DRAWING. The grand prize drawing will be held at random November 16, 2015. Exact time to be determined. The winner will be contacted by the phone number given. Winner will also be announced on-air, time to be determined. The winner agrees to sign a contest release form as a condition of receiving the prize package and agree to allow the use of his/her name, likeness and/or voice for additional publicity and advertising purposes for a period of one year from the Grand Prize drawing date, without additional compensation. WKFM/WLKR also reserves the right to amend these rules at any time during the contest. All decisions of WKFM/WLKR and its staff are final. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received.
4.CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTING THE PRIZE. The prize cannot be refunded, transferred or exchanged..
5.THE GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE. 1 ENTRY into the Girls Night Out DreamCation Raffle. 3 SEPARATE winners will be chosen.
6.GRAND PRIZE FULFILLMENT. Winner will be contacted by an official from WKFM/WLKR. Winner does NOT need to be present at Girls Night Out, Monday, November 23rd at Kalahari Resort to win.
7.COPIES OF THESE RULES are available by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “2015 Girls Night Out DreamCation Raffle” c/o WKFM/WLKR-FM, 10327 Milan Rd., Rt. 250, Milan,OH 44846.